"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, October 08, 2001

What are codgers? "codg�er (kjr) n. Informal. A somewhat eccentric man, especially an old one. " Chi-ku-pek?
I thought only celebrities have strangers recognise them from photos
RGS girls in general aren't "little" in any sense of the word. I wouldn't presume anything about the latter.

Hi everyone, I'm assuming all of you reading this know who I am. My birthday's coming up on 19 October, and due festive gifts such as
a) Skate scooter
b) Crate of "Jolly Shandy"
c) A stable email address that doesn't start charging users/ go down all the time
d) Handphone (monthly subscription being part of the gift, of course)
e) All back episodes of "Babylon 5", "Frasier", "Will and Grace" on VCD/DVD
f) a good idea what to get for my class come grad nite. Better yet, 23 things to give my classmates.
g) The latest Dune prequel novel- "Dune: House Corrino"
h) The chance to eat some sinful food without the calories.
i) Meal at "Original sin", holland V.
j) Lesson on tying friendship bands

will be appreciated, and acknowledged some time in the future.

(=
btw, I came across the word "preppy", and asked my brother what it meant. He tried to explain it in terms of American high school-culture, and I suggested the AC family being the equivalent in Singapore. He started laughing , and was very amused how i put it in "andrew-speak".
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes