"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, September 08, 2018

u r wt u wr - 8th September 2018

u r wt u wr:
- 'I'm actually a mermaid'
- 'Liberté c'est ici'
- 'Have you met my boyfriend gym?'
- (Peru) 'OK, but first coffee'
- 'My fav type of men is Ramen'
- 'Mermaid off duty'
- 'Keep calling. I'm single'
- 'Let's avocuddle'
- 'Harvard law
Just kidding'
- 'I wanna get physical'
- 'Warning: you might fall in love with me'
- 'Punch me in the face. I need to feel alive'


(It's been 4.5 years since I had enough material for one of these; these are really rare now - are they less popular than they used to be or are the young girls hanging out elsewhere now?)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes