"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

"The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against wacking them around a little." - Joe Martin, Porterfield

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'Cunning Linguist'
- '*Picture of open red lips* *ise me with kisses'
- 'Fat people are harder to kidnap'
- 'I've got to see you again'
- 'I'm on a business trip. [Back] I'm homeless'
- 'I only date athletes. Est 1978'
- 'Let's oogy wa wa' (???)
- 'I like it on top *picture of double decker bed*'
- 'When god made you he must have been thinking of me' (This wasn't that clear)
- 'This t-shirt looks better wet [Back: Car wash ad] Wash, shine, polish. $10. Ask me for our special' (I've finally seen this in the wild!)
- 'Look at me *Picture of cat, composite of other pictures*'
- 'Most likely to misbehave'
- 'Make me fabulous'
- 'My dog is cuter than yours'
- 'Looking for friends with benefits' (!@#$%^&*() After all this time I still have the capacity to be shocked and scandalised)
- 'Sleep secret in you'

Guys:
- 'To all virgins - thanks for nothing' (Contributed)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes