"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, February 18, 2007

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." - Sir Winston Churchill

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'Do you want to be special'
- 'You are at the top of my to do list'
- 'Little Miss bad'
- 'I love/hate chocolate' (the love/hate word was in one of those holgrams where the word changes as the viewing angle changes)
- 'I only love Yankees' (Contributed - this is doubtless because Singaporean men are losers. Also I'm told the person wearing this was standing next to an ang moh)
- 'Your boyfriend is under my spell' (Contributed - 'yucks she so ugly the only spell she can cast is to make that guy puke')

Bazaar:
- 'Men are like chocolates. The richer the better'
- 'I may be a flirt but your boyfriend likes it'
- 'Excuse me. I'm looking for a boyfriend. WHERE CAN I FIND A GOOD ONE?'

- 'Currently single and available.* *(Terms and conditions apply)'
- 'God made mud. God made dirt. God made *something*. So girls should flirt' (the attendant asked me not to copy her slogans because she'd written them herself. But I saw multiple Abercrombie and Fitch designs, and the one above this is not unique. Bah.)

Non-sequiturs:
- 'Feeling the sense of aroma'

Guys' shirts:
- 'This shirt is only blue when I'm thinking about women' (the shirt is blue)
- 'Turn me on. FCUK them'

***

My brother in law sent someone Waitrose flowers last year. She said they were very nice, but told him Tesco was cheaper.

This year he sent her Tesco flowers. She asked if he wanted to hear the truth, then she said she preferred Waitrose flowers.

... women
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes