"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, August 11, 2006

Gah, I paid just over $10 for dried majoram, thyme and bay leaves (for tonight's co co van, but also for future use). I also bought 500g fresh garlic.

I figure that if I'm going to have to clean the floor on my knees each time, I might as well do the cooking right. Especially since I'm not doing it almost daily anymore.

This should also give me fodder to use on my brother-in-law, who always claims that I never pay for anything, but even though much of this will go to flavour his ta pao boxes, his selective memory will ensure that I will gain no capital by this act.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes