"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, June 23, 2006

"Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you." - Spanish Proverb

***

Someone: my period still hasn't come.

Me: maybe you're pregnant hehe

[Editor's note: this is the best male response if a girl talks to you about her period]

Someone: ..
Who put their sperm in me?

Me: maybe the Holy Spirit
hahahahahaha

Someone: Thanks for teasing me that way. I love having really bad mental images.

Me: just what image does the Holy Spirit impregnating you conjure up
at least it's not Zeus seducing you as a swan

Someone: ARGH
OMG PLEASE STOP IT
):
): <

Someone else on the above: or seducing u as a cloud
a sperm cloud


Someone: nvm
i'm just annoyed right now
you just happen to be a victim of it
get over it!

Me: hurr hurr
I'm indignant

Someone: you're kinda privileged

Me: to have you vent on me?

Someone: not everyone gets to hear the stupid things i say!

Me: uhhhhhhhhhh

Someone: also-
you can bitch at me when you get annoyed
it's part of the bargain i made up in my head

Me: yay
but I don't like bitching at people when I'm annoyed
I rather amuse myself

Someone: then you can amuse yourself when you get annoyed
see? everybody's happy

Me: uhh

but when you bitch at me I get indignant (not annoyed)
this is girl logic

Someone: well you can make your way from indignant to annoyed, i promise to wait for you
it's not like they're that far apart anyways, right?

Me: how touching.

so you want me to get annoyed after being indignant when you bitch at me when you're annoyed?
uhhhhhhhhhhhh

this is very screwed up

Someone: not very
um
see
i get annoyed --> i bitch at you --> you get indignant --> you get annoyed --> you get amused --> i get amused
it totally works!

Me: ...
I should put "coming up with elaborate and suspect logic chains" in HGWT

Someone: how gabe wastes time-
tries to insert sanity into elaborate and suspect logic chains, failing which he updates a list called HGWT

Me: so you admit it's insane

[Editor's note: The following part is the quoting, in conversation, of another conversation]

someone else: nothing is great about tv
ti's just a good way to spend my time while working on stuff on my computer at night

me: can watch tv and work at the same time?

someone else: yeah the essence of multitasking!
read papers, type up notes
read the news

me: you explained this bit of feminine irrationality before


someone else: i like doing math, because you can watch tv and study.... :P
and daytime tv is very boring, so i watch feel-good dvds that i have already seen 10x before, so that i don't have to pay attention.

there is a perfectly good explanation for this.
my friend does it too, he studies with lord of the rings

try this out.
studying requires intense concentration
but being human we tend to get distracted often
instead of allowing ourselves to get distracted by 5 different things, it is more efficient to be only distracted by one thing

but if this one thing is something that you have seen so many times that it can'thold your interest for a prolonged period of time, then you are forced to focus more on work.
ergo, more efficiency.

(one of the side effects of being in gep is that you acquire the ability to generate vast quantities of bullcrap on demand)

Someone: i have never denied my lack of sanity

but that is just too fucking weird

seriously though?
the gep thing just explains it all

i saw that whole chunka bull and i was like-
was he from gep?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes