"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, May 26, 2006

Tonight I am leaving Utrecht for Berlin. I will be away till the evening of 31st May. The usual words apply.

I screwed myself for the night train to Berlin. Originally I booked one leaving from Cologne and arriving at Berlin at 4+am, giving me =<6 hrs of sleep. I also got confused with the Eurail pass - the rule about writing the next day's date when taking night trains applies only to through trains. Luckily I managed to unscrew myself in time. Now I'm taking a train to Liege-Guillemins via Maastricht and arriving at 8am in Berlin, with =<7 hrs of sleep. Not only is Utrecht-Liege-Guillemins half the price of Utrecht-Cologne, the train from Maastricht leaves after midnight so I can use my Eurail pass for that leg.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes