"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Amazing inspiration

"My name is Nick Vujicic and I give God the Glory for how He has used my testimony to touch thousands of hearts around the world! I was born without limbs and doctors have no medical explanation for this birth "defect". As you can imagine, I was faced with many challenges and obstacles."

I find this extremely repellent.

If it's inspiring in any way, it's a testimony to the strength and resilience of the human spirit, not the sadism of some cosmic madman.

It's like praising Hitler for the Final Solution, because that meant the Jews came out stronger as a people.

Stockholm Syndrome is such a sad thing.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes