"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, December 01, 2002

Word of the post: "candour"

*bleep*

On Saturday we had a 5km run at East Coast and I was doing cover. While there I saw Aravind and Simon from SMM. Busy place, East Coast is, ranking up there with Orchard and Suntec. West Coast... now that's someplace few people go. I remember going to a beach on the West Coast, and the sand was black. Erk.


Quotes:

[Tim to me on going online in camp] Yeah, why don't you... [Gabriel coughs] Oh, okay.

[On wrong directions from a RP and getting lost while looking for the SOC ground in MINDEF] Hor lan / Holland liao. I tell you - never ever trust Mat. (a Mat)

Excellance in Service (Excellence) [Ed: Apparently not excellance (sic) in spelling]

I saw him this way. I also got a shiok (and I, shock)

Last time, they asked the driver, 1 times 3 tonner - tear it down... Down to the screw [and rebuild it]... This was in the 17th century (1970s)

S4 and I were disgusting (discussing)

Your CSM don't turn around the bush (doesn't beat)

Gabriel, you look like the fyour'nix in Harry Potter (Phoenix)

Totally there is 8 persons (In total, are)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes