"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, December 06, 2002

"Then the name - John... at the end of Planescape: Torment, all the hate mail... Put a poll, "What do you think his name should be?" Then you put "Agagooga", then everyone votes." - Tim

Gah.

Empire Earth's combat system is ridiculously scissors-paper-stone-like. And Isaurian bowmen jump like dying fish when they die.


Got my CDs exchanged - curiously, they worked on the computer of the man at the shop ; only thing is, instead of taking Medieval: Total War, I took Age of Mythology! ARGH. Hope Julian will buy it from me. And the changed Warcraft 3 still won't read on my computer. Maybe the whole batch of CDs doesn't like my computer.


Super Mario Brothers. Hit 80s Video Game, Or Subtle Communist Propaganda Campaign?

I bet He Who Must Not Be Named can't get 20/20 on this quiz.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes