"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, November 14, 2002

*bleep*


I realise Yaoi Girl too has an Oh-So-Slight Accent. She can form a club with the other one :) And to her rebuttal of my objection to her thinking dirty thoughts about LOTR, I reply: You don't understand manly/kingly Death Rituals ;)

There was an article in the "Commentary" section of Monday's papers - "NS a social distillery for ethnic cohesion". Very ironic, as the cartoon showed an APC rolling back and its tracks spelling 'Ethnic Cohesion'. I doubt there were any Malays in that APC. I should write a letter to the forum in protest, but I'll be charged under the Official Secrets Act. They allow names to be changed if there is a "very real threat to life and limb". I guess DB does not threaten my limb or my limb, so it's okay.


Quotes:

[On someone named 'Nah'] The 'Nah' is really nah bey. Fucked up.

[On not being allowed to leave camp on the night of the ORD function] Married personnel, don't take it personally. [Points to someone] Don't ask your wife to call me again ah

[A Lance Corporal] I'm downgrade ah [Spec: I think you should be upgraded and promoted] Fuck you. (downgraded)

[On retaking GP] Then you go Hua Cu to take. Then you will feel that your English is very good. Serious. (should go to)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes