"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, October 13, 2002

[Partly shamelessly patched together from ICQ log]

I feel nostlgic, melancholic and a touch depressed.

My life seems rather empty.

I was asking Geraldine just now what normal people do, and listening to some of the recollections, I think even if I did them, I wouldn't feel very fulfilled

He-Who-Might-Not-Want-To-Be-Named says he's had the feeling before, of detachment, apathy and aloofness, but that it went away once he found a short term goal, complementary to his slightly longer term but still quite short term goal.

Direction in life. Mmm.

Probably misquoting murderously, but:

...The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes