"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, October 19, 2002

My favourite Pioneer's comic strips are so bad, I think I will set up a "Hall of Shame" soon.

(In his defence: "why do you hate my cartoons so much? can't you understand that i have to make them easily understood by ns men you moron?")

I love Getright! It helped me find a fast Brazillian server for the new LOTR trailer. Even cablers should download and install Getright expeditiously ;) That's one program I still have from the distant days when Filemine was still, simply, Filemine, rather than the current unwieldy-named IT Pro Downloads.


Juicy snippets from Yourself?:

"if this defines lesbian: "kept doing a couple dance with other girls" then the whole population of rg is homosexual :) and so is mrs kavanagh [oops, did i say something?] oh oh i see. oops." - LOL

"After class is over we see our heroine speaking to her two cute friends about how she is totally stupid and worthless at whatever she does. The director gets points for realism here, as he has accurately described how most teenage girls really are. It's just that our heroine has yet to start threatening suicide to her Internet friends, or writing dark gothic poetry onto her arm with a knife. But this could change by episode two, depending on how bored the aforementioned animators get." - HAHA

"I don't think its been very successful... sure there are some GEPs that I can really talk to and like. But really... the more I see of them the less I wanna see of them (GEP girls in my batch). It has to do with the package I guess. To me, and I believe most Singaporean men, intelligence is not an overriding factor in our decision for a girlfriend? Intelligence breeds cynicism and cynicism brings about maladjusted unhappy teenagers that complain about everything under the sun all the time.. I've never seen such unhappiness on such a large scale elsewhere outside RGS. I mean... what are the chances that an angsty blog is written by an RGS student current or otherwise(okay okay... I'm definitely overgeneralizing. Sorry!) " - ROFL
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes