"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, October 18, 2002

Today's quotes.

"I'm sick and I'm in love."
"You seem the sort of person who confuses the two."
"That's right. That's the first time you've been right. I confuse the two and I don't care."

"I really do have love to give; I just don't know where to put it."

"I'll tell you everything, and you tell me everything, and maybe we can get through all the piss and shit and lies that kill other people."

"The book says, we might be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."

"I will not apologize for who I am."

"Don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't regret anything. You regret what you want."

And, in the final analysis, the truest thing you can ever say in a world full of lies:

"In this life, it's not what you hope for. It's not what you deserve. It's what you take."

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes