"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, August 19, 2001

My eyes have been opened. I have been made aware of a new plane of existence, a new level of the discipline. The Discipline of the Art of Using Safety Pins.

In my 14/8 rant, I talked about the art of spotting the use of Safety Pins. Apparently I have not been dilligent enough in my efforts. Today, Grace informed me about the existence of a variant of the Art of Safety Pins. Safety Pins with Strings.

It all started when I sent her my blog. A condensed account of the dialogue follows.

Her:
*reads page and snickers*
do you mean safetypins or safetypinswithstrings?

Me:
strings? what strings?

Her:
ahahahahahahahaha. *manic laughter*

Me:
what's so funny?
Her:
there are things you know naught of yet.

Me:
ooo
tell me
initiate me into the mysteries of safety pins and safety pins with strings, oh great one

Her:
*snigger* not going to. figure it out yourself. safetypins with strings are eminently less detectable than plainoldsafetypins.

Me:
oei

Her:
you have to give me a complete glossary of which nicknames belong to whom because i totally can't tell cos i don't know anyone cos i'm oblivious.

Me:
you want to know?
or you don't?

Her:
i do want to know.

Me:
ok :)
tell me about strings first
Her:
no.

Me:
why not.

Her:
because some things are beyond your comprehension

Me:
why don't you want to tell me?
I'm intrigued

Me:precisely to intrigue you
*wicked grin*
someday my emotional manipulation will get me killed



With my curiosity piqued, I have no choice but to continue my research into the realm of Safety Pins. If anyone out there can aid me in my noble goal, I will be eternally grateful.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes