"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, May 21, 2023

O-Kangma Bin Laden / NIG GERS / A Day in the Life of an American

More ifunny rejects:


"The Kang Variant: O-Kangma Bin Laden. Avenger Tower of his Universe *World Trade Center with Avengers logo*"


"NIU (looking like NIG) GERS
Savannah 18"


>Wake up in termite infested apartment
>Pray to American flag for good fortune
>Text from my boss says I have to come in for unpaid overtime because he's understaffed
>Can't have breakfast because my landlord drank the last of the milk
>Leaving the apartment I see a notice from the Hoa saying I will be fined if I don't put up my Official Coca-ColaTM Frosty the SnowmanTM Light— Up Inflatable Christmas‘" Decoration
>Love that community spitit
>Can't take my car to work because it got repossessed after I missed the 300th monthly installment of $499.99
>Cant walk to work because it‘s illegal
>Have to take my wife‘s boyfriend's bicycle instead
>On the way I see a woman shovelling dead children out of the local school
>"Again?" I ask
>She shrugs and says "Shall not be infringed."
>As I'm turning onto 6379.53rd Street, I get driven off the road by a five (imperial) ton pickup truck billowing black smoke
>A man wearing a camouflage shirt, camouflage cargo pants, camouflage boots, camouflage gloves and a camouflage cap with a camouflage American flag on it leans out of the window
>"THE ROAD IS FOR CARS, FAGGOT!"
>Thank him for his service
>An old woman finds me lying in a pool of my own blood
>I beg her not to call an ambulance, but she doesn't seek English
>Half way to the hospital they realise I don't have insurance and they kick me out on the freeway
>Tip them with the $300 I keep on my person at all times
>Crawl the rest of the way to the hospital
>Don't have any money left to tip the doctors, so they spit in my IV
>Get a text from my boss saying I'm fired because I missed the morning cheer
>Nurse hands me a bill for $3,000,000 and a month's free trial of Opiodol
>Salute the American flag on the way out
>Get shot by the police for moving my hand too quickly
>Thank Jesus that I was born in the only free country in the world

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes