"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, April 13, 2008

"Thank God men cannot as yet fly and lay waste the sky as well as the earth!" - Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'Community Chest' (On top of a Monopoly board) (Contributed)
- 'If you can read this, make me a sandwich'
- '*Picture of bar of soap with speech bubble* Rub me on your butt!' (Contributed)
- 'If you're happy and you know it, buy me a drink'
- 'I'm fat, really?'
- 'Every thong is better in calif'
- 'Squeeze me *picture of lime*'
- 'Hug me *picture of angel*'
- '*Picture of fairy* Okay. I'm here. So what do you want for your next wish?'
- 'I'm not shy. I just don't like you'
- 'I'm sexy *picture of lamb* *some words*'
- 'Be my valentine? *Picture of Minnie mouse ripoff*'
- 'Want to dance with me?'
- 'I only date DJs'
- 'Lovely'

- 'I'm busy. U're ugly. Go away' (Guy)
- 'Of course I'm in love with you darling' (Guy)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes