"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"I know not, sir, whether Bacon wrote the works of Shakespeare, but if he did not it seems to me that he missed the opportunity of his life." - James M. Barrie

***

Apple is evil.

They keep trying to push Safari to me with their "Software Update" (which is supposed to be used only to push security updates to me, and which thus can be described as a trojan horse).

It's bad enough that they force me to install Quicktime, but this is preposterous.

To disable Apple's Software Update, it's not enough to tweak msconfig; you need to play with Scheduled Tasks.

Or better yet, just dump all Apple shit.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes