"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult." - Rita Rudner

***

I am in MEGAsucks now, waiting for lunch with LDPVTP and MFM. The former, among others, informs me that MEGAsucks is actually quite good now, so I am giving it another shot. If nothing else, at least I'll have something else to bitch about.

Interestingly, for (what I assume is still, despite the lack of a certificate,) a Halal cafe, the radio is currently tuned to a Chinese radio station.

Also, for some reason they have their own wireless network, "MegaBiteNUS".
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes