"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"An economist is a surgeon with an excellent scalpel and a rough-edged lancet, who operates beautifully on the dead and tortures the living." - Nicholas Chamfort

***

u r wt u wr

- 'Easy if you try'
- 'Party animal'
- 'Green eyed goddess'
- 'Bad at being good'
- 'I am a good looking freshie' (I finally glimpsed the back - this is a Sheares Hall tee)
- 'You just lost our staring contest' (I know this person, of a typical Chinese-Singaporean build)
- 'Not that innocent'
- 'I never get tired of all the boys staring'
- 'Your wish is my command'

I saw someone wearing a "Little Miss" shirt but it was partially obscured by her cardigan. All I saw were the letters "erbr". At first I thought it was "Little Miss Wonderbra" but it turned out to be "Little Miss Scatterbrain".
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes