"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am surprised that so many people cannot tell when my hair is tied up, and ejaculate: "You cut your hair ah?!" This is especially so with girls who, really, should know better!

We watched Tan Pin Pin's Moving House in class. It was much better than Invisible City (and, I hear, Singapore Gaga), probably because she had to be graded for it. One of the people in there commented that they were putting their dead brother and parents together in one niche. At first I thought this was a touching symbolic gesture, but the guy then explained that this was so they wouldn't need to visit 2-3 places in the columbariam. Singaporeans are very practical.

The CEO of Citibank Singapore studied English Literature and Art History.

Apparently there's someone whose IC says, under race, 'Aryan'.

I was bored and breaking off white hairs. I noticed that some of the strands which ended as white ones turned black nearer my scalp. Unfortunately these were outnumbered by strands exhibiting the reverse tendency.

'Academics should be read, not heard'. I was going to write an essay about how impractical and divorced from reality some of them can be, but LDPVTP offered to guest-write one for me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes