"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Amusing. This is someone also doing Philosophy of Religion:


"Hi, I'm a sinner saved by grace. An amateur philosopher steeped in the analytic tradition. Yes, I think we should use mathematics in philosophy. I also read a little theology. I have no patience with post-moderns and liberals. Yes, I am an extreme conservative. I think we should reinstitute litugies back in churches. Robes would be nice too. Yes, I believe in high church...

Oh, I think this semester promises to be quite interesting and very fun. Looking forward to mowing some people down in tutorials and shocking them with completely incompatible philosophic theses! Hahaha...

I suspect though, that thec prof conducting this course is some kind of a liberal, what the heck, why discuss universalism and open theism?! Hurmph. I guess I will need to prepare my shotgun and my ammo. Arrghh...But I have completely no experience in these topics! I am so busy defending the reprobation of the damned all the time, that the idea of universal salvation is almost unthinkable to me!"


Hurr hurr.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes