"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, May 14, 2006

My Little Bird has been steadily deluged with a torrent of hate mail from people who think he shouldn't have posted spoilers to The Wicked and are calling him names. The writing style in most of the flames is suspiciously similar (and the English similarly bad). The latest shitload is the best, for someone accused him of being me:

I'm disgusted at the owner of this blog, which I believe the name to be Mr Gabriel Seah, that I don't wish to filth my mouth further by commenting on his behaviour.


As My Little Bird comments: BLAM! You have just done the Internet equivalent of NATO launching a cruise missile into the Chinese embassy in Belgrade. Don't make any assumptions on who I am without a good reason.

I've been keeping mostly mum so far, except to comment that just as most of the denizens of the forum don't want spoilers to be posted for others' benefit, most ex-Slaves didn't want Jail time to be reduced to 2 years from 2 1/2, but this latest salvo is so ridiculous that I feel compelled to bitchslap this anonymous person. The toolan in my heart has been building up all this while and finally it is boiling over.

These 'fans' disgrace the creator of the game and make people wonder just why playing this game turns them into such hateful people (and also how come they're so free as to flame him repeatedly over a period of several weeks). Also, it is curious why something so trivial as an online game should work them up so much, as if they relied on the game for self-affirmation and derived purpose in life from it; some may wonder in turn why, using the same principle, their flames deserve a blog post on my part, but then as I explained to someone in the context of why Mac whores and Evangelical Christians annoy me so much, there's a difference between Action and Reaction, and between promoting something and debunking faux promotion.

My Little Bird also informs me that he is so pissed off that he's going to do spoilers for The Wicked Junior as well.


stupid bummer! why do you even play the game?
You are an asshole!

Why do you even come here to flame My Little Bird? You suffer from Freudian Projection!

I'm disgusted at the owner of this blog, which I believe the name to be Mr Gabriel Seah, that I don't wish to filth my mouth further by commenting on his behaviour.
I'm surprised at how you jump to the wrong conclusions. Actually given how boliao and vicious all these anonymous people (who probably are really the same person) are in coming here repeatedly to troll, I shouldn't be. Maybe you have an IQ of 37. Please play The Wicked more so you can raise it to 99.

What I wish to comment are those who actually find Wei Kiat's puzzles lame. It requires you to have critical thinking and a persistent will to solve his puzzles. If you have to depend on this blog to solve, may you never succeed in life and lives to come.
I wish to comment on those who come here to insult and flame My Little Bird. Don't you have anything better to do? Go and study for your exams. Make the world a better place. Go and firebomb Prima Games - the world's leading publisher of official game guides for computer games and video games.

And to those who love to destroy the hard work of other people, may they perish for their evil.
To those who are so lost in their own reality that they think writing a walkthrough destroys other people's hard work, grow up. Or unplug yourself from your matrix. Or stop wasting scarce resources and go defenestrate yourselves.

By playing The Wicked, I have learnt some things that I have never been exposed to, and I have Wei Kiat to love-and-hate for that.
Seeing all the hate mail My Little Bird is getting, I can't help but conclude that hardcore players of The Wicked are very nasty people.

Your attitude not just sucks, you have a fucking attitude!
Non-sequitur. And if he has "a fucking attitude" yours is totally off the scale.

and where are those whom you claim to be supporting you????
Unlike all those who come and flame my Little Bird, his supporters actually leave names, accounts and identities behind.

Those who are against the posting of spoilers are incoherent, anonymous, rude, vulgar and selfish.

Those who support the posting of spoilers are eloquent, more identifiable and pissed off at the creator's attitude and that of his fans.

What can we conclude from this?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes