"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MRT Photography

"Write a wise saying and your name will live forever." - Anonymous

***

I've lost track of the number of times people have sent me this, or that it's popped up in my Twittr feed:

Chen Shao Mao in MRT Train. on Twitpic
Chen Shao Mao in MRT Train.

[Addendum: Also see [GPGT] Kenneth Jeyaretnam on crowded bus - www.hardwarezone.com.sg]

While we're on MRT photography, here're 2 sets from me:


Guy sleeps on shoulder of guy kissing girl SMSing on him. Surreal!


The most disgusting Pearl Necklace I've seen (not only are the pearls not evenly spaced apart, they are clustered in unevenly-sized clumps)


(for more pictures I snap on the go, you can view Twitpic since I'll probably only ever upload here a tiny fraction of those I snap.

I'm not sure how to consolidate the foursquare pictures though)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes