"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, March 01, 2007

"I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them their jobs." - Samuel Goldwyn

***

Someone: i think u should listen to the song "some guys have all the luck" by rod stewart
to know why [I see so many upskirts]

haha
but in all honesty, i don't know why
girls can't sit properly with me around
maybe they think i am one of their jie mei

but of coz, i do tell them to sit properly when i see it lahz

but of coz u can be some cynical RI bastards, like my brother and his friends
and think that i want to prevent it from being a positive externality for the guys


Someone else: why do gals in arts simply like to wear ultra short shorts to tutorials
its extremely distracting

Me: hahahahaha
don't look

or do econs modules :P


Someone: i'm only drinking to ward of multiple sclerosis
off*

hell, u just correct my english and dont tell me abt it


Someone else: i heard before
i heard it when i was studying in chinese high

Me: someone in the thread said urban legend cos it's an old story
someone else hints she knows the girl it happened to
someone else else says it supposedly happened to someone in her year

Someone else: yep
so issittru?E

Me: dunno

Someone else: oh well
i thought u would know

maybe on ur blog
u should put a notice
seeking eye witnesses

or u can search factiva
RGS and test tube

Me: hahahahahha
ok on I do that

Someone else: i tryin galos
don't have
nothing of such

hey
i can't find anyone who verifies this
coz all the rgs girls i know are younger than me
it happened during my time

Me: raffles girls school AND (test tube OR boiling tube OR retort stand)
no results


Me: marxism is complete bullshit
OMG

I wonder what these psychos are smoking

MFTTW: weed. self-declared marxists tend to be hemp-wearing potheads.
haha.

Me: marx is 1/2 deluded
gramsci is 1/4 deluded
adorno and marcuse are 3/4 on the way to the looney bin

MFTTW: i think only the greeks [Plato and Aristotle] got it right
cos every other theorist after them just screws up

of course the greeks were also banging little boys so god knows what THEY were smoking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes