"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Subject: Where have you been??!!!

Message:

Gab darling!!!

I've found you!! and talk about the most uncanny place...via the NTS travelblog competition! I knew it was you instantly!! YOu never told me you had a blog! Humph! How have you been? When are you coming home? And what can you get for me from France?!!

Miss ya!

Charm


This is bizarre.

This person has obviously got the wrong Gab (since I'm not in France, am 'home' and have no one who calls me 'darling'), but she didn't leave a return address so I can't inform her of her error.

In other news, bizarre spam I get:

"Meet Big Beautiful Singles in Your Area
A Place for Big Beautiful Women And Their Admirers to Find Romance!
find more date-website,find more Beautiful Singles"

as well as an email titled "Is Bush already a lame duck?" from someone I don't know with an exe that's obviously a virus attached.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes