"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, January 22, 2007

"One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say." - Will Durant

***

Someone: "prudish" only applies to straight girls lah.

cos like men are never prudish c'mon
and if you are a girl who has sex with girls how can you be prudish
so by elimination only straight girls can be prudish

heh heh. proof by contradiction.

... sop are inherently bitchy lah. i think the high pitched sounds have damaged their brains.


Frigid Girl: my brother used to be an occult member from there [City Harvest] and look where he is now
christianity changed him for the worse

he went to chruch then came back and was really judgmental abotu our atheist asses and then stayed out all night with church people

came home and blasted church gospel songs (like those sung by the pastor's wife sunnny) on the hifi set with no consideration for neighbours or what and he became violent when we told him to stop

then he yelled at us one day that we'll all go to hell for being anti christian
hurhurhur

anyway after going to city harvest my brother turned to the street gangs
apparently he liked the fact there's safety in numbers. big numbers
then that's when he started getting caught by police
the rest is crap


JB: you know that story about the person who made the choice to be happy instead of sad and then had that bullet in his chest

I thought it was a story about how being happy all the time was actually really rather stupid and sometimes inappropriate

then I heard another version of the story and it was about choices and then I realised the first one I heard was just a spoof of the original

chey

Me: ><
I'm so brilliant huh


Me: women are more irrational... less interested in current affairs and discourse than men

Someone Noodles: data

Me: ***, head of English & GP department in RJC. personal experience

Someone Noodles: your personal experience includes minimal shagging

Me: DO I HAVE TO SHAG SOMEONE TO KNOW THEY DON'T LIKE CURRENT AFFAIRS?!
see? this is what I mean by women being irrational

Someone Noodles in attempted post-hoc justification: My point about shagging was that you can't even relate to women enough to date them, how can you assume you understand them.

Me: my point is invariant
you don't have to understand women to know they're not interested in current affairs

unless you tell me women think about current affairs but never talk about them or never disucss them in public

or never write editorials or never write in to the forum
that it's all IN THEIR HEAD

how many of the people on YR are women?
how many of the active people on YR are women?

Non-conversational addendum: How many women lobby? How many women form advocacy groups (about non-feminine issues)?

How many women read the current affairs section in newspapers? How many political bloggers are women?


Someone else: lol
fantastic
self-illustrative

Someone (2): well it's true though
like the no. of active girls on the YR were far and few
at least when i was still ard

well among my circle of friends
i never discuss intellectual topics w females
i mean, not because females r stupid
but...the friends i have who like these and give me a good thought provkoking convo are all guys.

Someone else (2): hmm i don't know abt it, i think shagging someone is the litmus test of current affairs knowledge,
"i read the news"
"prove it, let me fuck you"

MFM: re girls and discourse, I think it's probably rational not to be interested in current affiars and discourse because there's no point

but I completely agree that girls tend to be less interested in it, that's one of the many reasons I hate them

for guys I suppose it's just enjoyment. but girls prefer to invest their time in climbing the social ladder

why waste time on current affairs when you can spread or learn gossip

I hate girls a lot more than I hate guys
I think i would sleep in the library most nights if my roommates were girls


Addendum: Offline message from Noodles which I can't reply to because she's hiding offline:

"Can you please tell your stupid male friend Gabe that the AJC current affairs club had and has a female majority.

MTFBWY
xt"

To which my reply is:

Premise 1) South Africa is said to have the highest rape rate in the world.
Premise 2) I have found 10 non-rapists in South Africa.
Conclusion) South Africa does not have the highest rape rate in the world.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes