"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Singapore Blogger Bashing Malaysian Products

"Yes. This is pissing me off. Darn Blogger from Singapore dissing off Malaysian products. Sheesh. Get a life. What does Singapore offer ? Country bashing bloggers ? Crap to me… And I don’t care who this blogger is …coz every minute I write on this post, I lose a lot of my income from problogging. but …Venting can be so nice sometimes

In order to defend Malaysia, I hope Malaysian bloggers will track down this person..The thing I hated about that post is the General Sweeping comments…Gabriel says ….”All Malaysian food products are made with and contain palm oil, which is one of the most unhealthy oils you can get.”

Well, there goes our palm oil industry and we’ve just lost USD30000000000 in business because of that remark. lol.""


When I first saw the page, I thought this was one of those annoying spam blogs set up just to increase a page's Google PageRank, or one of those empty sites which are devoid of content and only contain ads, set up in the hope that random surfers would click somewhere and earn the webmaster money (example).

When I realised it was a real post, I was very amused. A few comments, since I have no life:

What does Singapore offer ?
Malaysia being the Land of Poor Quality and Singapore having nothing to offer are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

In order to defend Malaysia, I hope Malaysian bloggers will track down this person.
Notice he doesn't deny that Malaysian products suck. The way to defend Malaysia is not to show that Malaysian products do not suck, but to track down those who say they suck. Right...

The thing I hated about that post is the General Sweeping comments…Gabriel says ….”All Malaysian food products are made with and contain palm oil, which is one of the most unhealthy oils you can get.”
I have yet to see a Malaysian food product without palm oil. No, Kordial and Orange Jus don't count.


The comments are even better:

I guess we need to come up with a list of what Malaysia can do best ? I for one still love Malaysian Nasi Lemak.
Obviously they didn't read the essay, which concludes: "Just about the only things in Malaysia that're well-made are hawker food (outside of food courts), pirated products and fresh fruit and vegetables."

Don’t bother to write about him. He is just another crab who condemn anything not right. Check his post about “How girl waste time” and religion thought. You will know what I mean here.
Crab? And if something is not right, surely it deserves condemnation or criticism at least. Maybe the philosophy behind this comment is "if something is not right, support it anyway"

Forgive him for being rude, young and ….
And I forgive this person for being stupid, old and...

As a problogger, I’m sure you noticed his crap Alexa ranking, which means that the number of people listening to his pathetic whines is really nothing. Just roll your eyes and chuckle at his ignorance!
I think they checked the Alexa ranking of the wrong page. And I wonder who's laughing... [Addendum: My technorati ranking is 19,476 (231 links from 132 blogs), his is 53,819 (89 links from 51 blogs)]

“This is probably one of the reasons why Malaysian Dunkin Donuts tastes like shit,” He is the one who tastes shit before (singaporean shit expert). That the reason why he truly know Dunkin Donuts tastes like shit in Malaysia. I got smell of shit in this web now.. by..
Maybe English education in Malaysia is poor quality too, since this person doesn't understand the use of analogies...


More complaints about Malaysian products I've received:

proton cars are notoriously fragile - a kiss on the rear and the whole bumper falls off: "a malaysian car rammed into the back of my car
my car had a very very slight dent and scratches.. the malaysian-made car had to whole front hood disfigured..
shows how 'good' and 'safe' their products are"

"secret recipe at city square
the tiramisu there sucks
no difference from a regular sponge cake
must be the lack of liqour, coffee, too much cream"

"OHHHHHH
u know i bought this xiao ding dang stuff toy from malaysia
slept with it for many years
one day the seam split open and inside all the rubbish fell out
sweet wrappers
tissue"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes