"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Seen around: "Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship."

***

I'm not sure what to make of this:

the blog of daniel, the paedophile on bus 156, junction 8...

"to RI boys

hello RI boys

in case you didn't know, i'm uncle daniel, the one you refer to as the bishan gay or whatever. i'm not gay, i'm a paedophile. firstly an intro about me. i'm a sick shit who likes to sit at kfc or delifrance or once in a while macdonalds. i pretend to write assessment books, but what i'm actually doing is hanging around to stare at you guys. if i'm free i also like to tail some of you home. i used to teach geog in your school till i got jailed for molestation. but i don't regret it because it was worth it. now i have grown old and i am content just to sit around and smile. i am instantly recognisable through my spectacle bands, suitcase, discman and of course my trademark smile. hope to see you soon once school reopens after your ilearning."


Uhh.

[Addendum: Since they don't make RI boys like they used to, let me state:

1) I am not the Bishan gay
2) The above quoted bit is from a spoof blog, most certainly set up by an RI boy, in the name of the Bishn gay.
3) I have never seen the Bishan gay in real life and don't know anything beyond what I read and what people tell me.

- Sunday, 11th May, 2008]
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes