"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I am the guy who kills memes (and this one for more than one reason).


Addendum: I'm That Salesman: "I'm the salesman you said I wasn't listening to your needs. I'm the salesman you neglected, and added that my company's profit margin is unbelivably high, and I'm making a huge sum out of you when I'm only earning $20 per set. I'm the salesman you referred to as not paying attention to your needs because you didn't know that I was busy with my other customers."

(For those who catch no ball: We're that blogger)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes