"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, September 20, 2002

I find it very ironic that two (of three) of the A&W restaurants featured on their page are in Singapore. Or rather, were. The Sentosa Riverboat and Singapore Zoological Gardens ones are now, sadly, closed :(


As expected, I fell out of the 16km run, though I think I finished more than half of the run. I started the activity at a jog, then as I tired and started hurting it I alternated walking with spurts of running. Finally I walked till every step was agony, and got picked up by the Safety Rover. Maybe I can beat the Chief Clerk next time :)

There were moments of levity, though, most of them seeing school students at East Coast after school. Nowadays, the sight of students in uniform brings a warm glow to my heart, maybe because they remind me of what I was before I was debased. Perhaps the occurence that amused me the most today was seeing 2 Lower Secondary students, a Raffles Guy and an RI guy, both with Sportsy bags, walking together. Yes I'm deprived.

The Army Half Marathon's next Sunday, so I think there'll be no more runs at East Coast or Marina South. I'm ambivalent :) No more free stay outs. Oh well. The first time was the best - 3 km and we all went back at 9:30am since there weren't any games.

I am enjoying my time spent at home. With the half day of Off I cleared this morning, and the Battalion Long Weekend, I get to spend 2 nights at home :) Tonight I will try my sister's new bed, which I'm told is very comfortable.

Restored post

I still haven't decided whether to book in on Sunday morning or Saturday night for RT. Our new CSM thinks Weekend RT is unnecessary, so there's hope that this ridiculous idea which should never have seen the light of day will be reburied!


Our dear David Thian:

"no fair why do girls wiin anguss ross all the time? More femininely "senstive"?"

Gah.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes