"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, March 10, 2002

Harrowing incident on thursday nite.

I missed dinner (took a long nap in the afternoon and unless u put yr name down earlier to reserve a packed meal in the fridge, they clear away all the food by 7pm. A lot of food goes to waste). Anyway, esmond and cindy and see siong and william were going to town, asked me along. Took a tram frmo swanston st. Then these group of drunk punks (reaaal purple haired-mohawk) came onto the tram spewing vulgarities. Next thing i know, one of them was glaring at me and tried to lick me. I was sitting right at the front of the tram and the tram driver wasn't intending to do anything. He ended up licking my ear. Twice. GROSS. Anyway, i was traumatised for the rest of the nite and went to wash my ear over and over again.

I'll never venture out into the city at nite alone ever.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes