"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, March 10, 2002

The Associate informs me that cohabitate is a word. And searching for it gets 3000 over results on Google. Well. Oh well.

The 2001 Batch of Raffles Guys GEPs had a better lit (elit I presume, I don't think they have clit there) average than English average. Weird.

I intend to retake my GP. It's ignominious, on paper my English/Logic is shown to be as bad as my Chinese. Even if the certs can't be combined, it's a matter of principle :)

There are just too many seafood stalls at Newton Hawker Centre. At least 8. Probably because of the high profits you can earn by selling Stingray.

Apparently "The Tick" is now a Live Action TV Show. I never really understood that one.

Apparently a RI scout came earlier in the day and asked if there were any jobs to do. My sister gave him some chocolate cake.

That day Chinx went back to RJC in his Combat Boots. Actually they didn't look too bad, they go quite well if the pants cover the top of the boots. But astute people like me can tell the dark secret hidden underneath the cloth...


"you DO know that your army rants are horrifyingly gay.

not as an insult - but they're horrifyingly terribly full of repressed latent homosexuality."

Yeah baby.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes