"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, March 14, 2002

As I logged off, a perverse notion suddenly prevailed upon me. Of late, I have had only two deities - one of which is the love of my life, and you know who you are(skiing in the Alps, bloody hell!). Without your radiance, I could never get through to lunch, let alone the day and all its associated emotional and psychological encumbrances. And to my other deity - Amusement - who still favours me with Its largesse, often at the most unexpected at times - a moment of homage. And that ends the requisite "mad propz" encomium to my religion:)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes