"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, February 18, 2002

Maybe I should get a dog to lavish my love on. I think I'm quite fond of the Samoyed.

Sometimes I wonder what's the point. 18 months, and at the snap of a finger it's over. Despite how horrible I'm feeling now though, I still think I experienced a Pareto improvement.

It's very easy to become cynical and disillusioned, but I think that's not the path I will take.


Seeing how lazy and lax I've become, I'll probably combine my thoughts [for my bookout post] from the last (half-)week with those from the forthcoming (half-)week.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes