"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Jetstar's Business Strategy

Ignoring their customers until they give up seems a viable business strategy for Jetstar.

I had a problem with delayed luggage and tried to get them to acknowledge this/provide documentation.

Firstly the form for submitting the baggage enquiry didn't work, despite my using 3 different browsers each on two different computers. It only worked after a few days.

I was supposed to be contacted within 15 business days.

14 business days later I was concerned and called to try to get documentation in case I needed it for an insurance claim.

I was told they would get back to me within 72 hours (3 days).

144 hours (6 days) later, I called back and was told the person would escalate my case and I'd get a call back the same day.

Another 5.5 days later, I called and was asked to submit the same form I had submitted the first time.

Finally, another 11 days later (and 1.5 months after I had submitted my original enquiry) I got some closure.

I wonder how many others would have stuck it out for so long across 2 forms and 3 phone calls?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes