"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, October 19, 2009

"I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body." - Elayne Boosler

***

OMG! I found something I'd been looking for (or at least, very close to something I'd been looking for) for a long time in the most unlikely place:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
"Cranberries, Orange, Peaches, Lemons, Grape Fruit, Watermelons, Pears, Cucumbers, Sweet Potatoes, Bee Stings, Flap Jacks, Has Been, Pointers, Mail Bags, Under Chinners, Cup Cakes, Balloons, Water Wings, Coat Hooks, Block Busters, Hot Water Bottles

Women all over the world love Triumph
ORDER CHART
Note: To avoid mistakes order by model name

TRIUMPH makes the best out of any breast !"


I seem to recall a version with mostly (or only) fruit, and in full colour, but this is close enough (and as close as I'm likely to get!)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes