"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, October 24, 2009

"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people." - W. C. Fields

***

More evidence of the evolution of spam (emphases mine):


Subject: Reply..........

Message: Hello,

This is Harry Barnes of the 1st Battalion Scots Guard, but redeployed to Iraq, and presently stationed in Mushirij South West of Basra. I will like to share some very vital information that would bring some good financial returns to us in just a few weeks or days depending on how fast we pursue the matter. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $12.7m to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

This may not be the best medium to make this kind of contact because of the numerous scam offers transmitted through the Internet, but it is all I have access to for now.

I will be very grateful if you can give me the opportunity to discuss this matter with you by assuring me that you will not use any part of it against me in anyway, I hope you understand my limitations here. Should you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this mail as any leakage will be too bad for us.

I will continue with the details when you signify your intention to work with me.
Respectfully,

Harry Barnes


Message: not to come off creepy but i saw some pictures of you and you are really cute, come and find me on windowslive messenenger add myname on it ***@hotmail.com because we can talk more there and ill share some of my photos with you as well. looking forward to hearing from you soon, ttyl :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes