"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Subject: HELLO,

Message: I am khalid mahmoud from Bahrain,I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer.It has defiled all forms of medical treatment,I have few months to live. I have decided to give alms to charity organizations.I cannot do this myself because of my health.I have Eighteen Million dollars ($18,000,000,00) with a finance House abroad. Can you help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations?.You will take 20% for your assistance.CONTACT ME VIA: khalidmahmouds@yahoo.com.hk TO ASSIST ME."


419 scammers are getting sloppy.

No paragraphing, hideous punctuation, horrible typos ("defiled"?!) and a Hong Kong address for a Middle East account.

Haven't they learnt that you get out what you put in? Tsk.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes