"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Stanford Pictures from Others (6/6)

Pictures of the Stanford trip from others (almost all ripped from Facebook, which accounts for the tiny size):


Ed: The pictures in this post were restored in late December 2010 after Mediafire deleted my account in 2007


Grand Canyon:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(For some reason the thumbnail probably won't work. So: original picture)
Group shot at Hoover Dam

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Group shot at one of the points

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Coin throwing


Vegas (mostly taken when everyone but me and the Cunning Linguist ran off to do shopping):

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(For some reason the thumbnail probably won't work. So: original picture)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Jumping dolphin

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Huge bowl of Pho


Marginalising me

Some of the girls drew stuff on napkins to oppress me. The Cunning Linguist was supposed to send me the big versions of these weeks ago!!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I can't make out what is on my sweater, but I'm saying: "I find the chill invigorating", "I'd like to think of myself as a Renaissance Man" and "Help! Help! I'm being repressed!" (the last is very ironic)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
On the left you will see a statue of David. The house in the centre has the Sistine Chapel Ceiling. I forgot what "the V man" is. On the right, I, the Renaissance Man, am saying: "This is so pretentious". And there's a Renaissance Woman to the right of me (it might just be me, but she looks like a disembodied head). I think the 2 small figures in the foreground are our children. Hurr hurr.


Narita (way back):

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I don't know what's so fascinating about me drinking Udon soup with a straw

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Wth


And that wraps it up. Now I can move on to my Shanghai/Hong Kong travelogue.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes