"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Someone: its about this guy who wants to start up this pimping business
and he talks about how he would be successful because all men would need a place to enjoy "a nice quiet poke"

Me: pimping is not about providing a place to poke
but someone :P

Someone: i mean
he wants to start like a whorehouse of sorts la
put a prostitute into a flat etc

Me: haha
singapore has them already

Someone: its not singapore its in a play in one of my lit texts


Me:when I have a side parting it'd hard to tie my hair without it bulging up
how ah

Someone else: haha dont hve parting la.
or... use water first.

Me: some pple suggested I comb so the parting disappears
ie instead of the hair going down the sides of my head it goes over to the back
I tried it and felt like a secondary schoolgirl haha

if I put hair oil I can be a mafia gangster with the little ponytail

Someone else: haha yeah then use hair oil. xD
but without parting nicer la.
but with parting so cheeko.

Me: wth
why cheekpo

Someone else: its just cheeko, if its a guy.
and if its a girl, any parting at all is weird.

Me: ... and no parting is slimy

Someone else: no! no parting is fine. :D


Han on Sentai/PR: what do you think about pr time force?
I'm want your opinion

I'm watching ep 3 right now
they're showing it on free to air tv at this time of the night
weird

despite the fact that PR is so damn cheesy and corny, I find myself strangely addicted
damn!

I think PR has better morphing graphics
and looks less cheesy/corny

I think PR has better morphing graphics
and looks less cheesy/corny

the red roll call for PR is more cool lah
the graphics are nice

I notice the japs like to do actions which, in other cultures, would make others consider them retards

the pink ranger's move is "cover my boobs"
while the male rangers are more a
ggressive

like, hello
got boobs must cover and protect
otherwise the monster will molest

and you know what
what's up with the pink time ranger's uniform having a heart at the chest area?
the helmet also got heart

man, I feel that women in Japan seem to be bludgeoned into conforming to gender stereotypes

yeah, check out the pink time ranger's morphing move
it looks like a cross between ballet and peeing
she looks like she's squatting in mid air
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes