"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, June 04, 2006

"Your mentality right now mirrors that of Eliphaz or Bildad.

Thus my only reply to you is:

"Who is this that darkens my counsel with words without knowledge?

Brace yourself like a man, I will question you and you shall answer me.

Where were you when i laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand.

Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone - while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?" - Job38:1

Cynical know-it-all vs Cosmic Madman. Guess who i'm gonna place my bet on?"


I didn't feel like writing too long a reply (and I sensed it would be less helpful than usual) so my reply was simply:

"Hey, at least you know your flame was read and replied to which is more than you can say for other entities.

And at least I don't dash babies' heads against the rocks."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes