"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, February 29, 2004

So much for going there by 12pm.

Hair's done - the guy charged me $8. Maybe he thought I was a student. Would still rather have it done in camp by the ah lian though. Besides saving $5, there's the more important factor - saving time!

Most of phone's problems were solved by turning it off and then on, so I can procrastinate my maintenance trip.


1. Why were u in a pub at 3am? which pub?
Altivo on Mount Faber. I was with HWMNBN and another friend.

2. How did HWMNBN meet mr ong?
Mr Ong strolled into BK while we were sipping our drinks and chatting.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes