"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Israeli rabbi urges pig fat use to stop bombers

"A prominent Israeli rabbi has proposed hanging bags of pig fat in buses to deter Muslim suicide bombers who may want to avoid contact with an "unclean" animal, an Israeli official says."

If it won't stop Jews from taking the buses, why would it stop Muslims from bombing them? This measure is even supported by their Deputy Public Security Minister.

Look what happened, however, in 2001:

"A Thai lawmaker resigned Tuesday to douse widespread anger he caused by suggesting that Islamic countries guilty of harboring terrorists should be bombed with "pork fat bombs.""

Oh well.


I want to read China's "2003 US Rights Violation Record"!


The Rainbow Plucking Orgy

"Pluck me! Blatant Rainbow inuendo... For those of you who don't know, Rainbow was a credible childrens TV show from the 70's and 80's. This clip was actually broadcast and watched by millions of youngans (maybe)."

The more I watch it, the more suspicious it gets, what with lines such as:

"I think Geoffrey is trying to get him up"

"Yes Bungle, do you have a special friend that you like to play with?"
"Yesterday we played with each other's balls. Are we going to play with our friend's balls today?
"Yes, and we can play with our twangers as well."
(to camera) "Have you seen Bungles twanger?"
"Oh I have, I showed him how to pluck with it."

"We could hear you all banging away"
"Banging can be fun."
"Ooooh yes, and I was banging away all last night with Rod and Freddy."
(looking sad) "Yes, but it broke my plucking instrument."
( to Jane ) "Do you want to blow on my pipe while I'm twanging away?"
"Oh no, I was banging away with Freddy last night. But would you like to play with my maracas?"

(full transcript)






Hmm, which pair should I get? Apparently the former is better for those with flat feet (so says the 46SAR Routine Orders. Curiously, 42SAR's was silent on this matter). Poor suffering got both pairs. Bah.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes