"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, October 06, 2002

Dang. I forgot some of what I wanted to post.

No matter.

I'm disturbed by this set of referrals:

"Google: "serbee" rgs choir
Google: "serbee" sex"

Someone's after Culottes Girl?

And someone's being doing research on Yangyang and Jeremy Lim Renyang too.

People are STILL looking for Hunter Seeker. Lin Yucheng's little program sure did upset the Neopets people :)


I am amused.

Andrew Tan will be a fellow scholar of Number 1 :)

And somehow Yong Jin got both the A*Star and MAS scholarships. (?!)


I'd decided to stop playing all the games that are nice, sometime back. The trouble was I shifted to playing no games at all. Mayhap, when my computer comes back, I will try Stronghold and accumulate 500 units of cheese. Or install WinXP!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes