"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, August 01, 2002

Words:

"...try to quit making snide remarks. Perhaps more people would like you that way." Sigh.

"you don't exactly make snide remarks out of malice. but you havea remarkable inability to deal with people" Whee now I know what my problem is.

"in my opinion, you just have this knack of saying things everybody thinks, but doesn't say...." Mmm.

"See that's how you hurt people again, with your quotes"

Then again, seen: "It must be quite wonderful to be able to speak freely."

I'm not making sense. Nevermind. Fortunately or otherwise, this isn't making me feel more screwed up. Or maybe it's just the effect of talking to Andrew Gan for the longest time - slightly over 2hrs? Uncannily, I can see some parallels about the way both of us are feeling. Though I still find his definition of "snide" very broad - quips about cooking turtles in Trengganu???


We've another Yinkae fan! To my surprise, I found Kenneth "Downhere" Tan, is one of the rabid hordes.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes