"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, July 28, 2002

I've just rebooted (to get my connectin back due to the faulty Terayon modem) after watching Episode 33 of Shoujo Kakumei Utena - The Prince Who Rins (sic) Through the Night. As expected, it made no sense - even the Hentai reviewed previously has more of a plot than what I just forced myself to watch.

But then as the squeaky one pointed out, "were you expecting it to [make sense]?"


Coherence in posting - so it's more tolerable for the readers, no less myself, to read. I read some of my writing sometimes and I don't feel like continuing.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes