"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, August 29, 2002

Some insightful quotes that I picked up from a stoned viewing of the Clerks DVD.

"Do you think independent contractors working on the uncompleted Death Star were innocent victims when the rebels blew it up?"

"I hate people. But I love gatherings. Hence the irony."

"Honesty through paranoia."

"Empire [Strikes Back]" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "[Return of the] Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets."

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes