"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, February 10, 2002

My SAT II results finally arrived. 760 for Writing, 800 for Math IIC and 800 for World History. Looks like the question about what happened to Cambodia after the Khmer Rogue took over didn't take too much off my score.


Took a walk down to Orchard Road yesterday. A giant balloon in the shape of a McFlurry now flies outside Shaw Centre. Apparently they've replaced M&Ms with a new flavour. Mmm.

Andrew Gan was toting tons of his VCDs from Ma-laysia like some vendor. I took the opportunity to borrow some. Wonder if I'll get down to watching any of them from now till Wednesday. I still have my 4 (5 including today) episodes of PRLG on tape to finish (assuming my brother-in-law didn't, like the last time, erase them through his non-practice of VHS etiquette).

And Dairy Queen has come to Singapore.

I'm so out-of-touch with Civilisation.


More gems from my spies:

'Anyway, your wake /is/ very visible, by the way. There was an inscription on one of the LT5 tables (the one which keeps falling down when I try to sleep) which reads "I love Gabriel Seah".'
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes