"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, November 15, 2001

Yay, my sister did some stitching, and Blue Bear's almost the same. There was this piece of the long plastic that was sticking out, so it was stitched such that it was secured to the paw but some of it still stuck out.

My mother 'cleaned up' my desk recently, and as is always the case, things went missing. Specifically, the scrunchie and the hairband that I picked up in school a few months (has it been all that long?) ago. I don't mind the loss of the former, because it was torn, but the latter was nice. She always rearranges things and then when I can't find them, she says "don't know".



Xephyris, look on the bright side - you can now use all the SNK roms. Or maybe someone will start a fan project to make sequels to SNK games. Like the "The Darkest Day Expansion For Baldur's Gate II".



I suck at fighting games. The only one which I was good at was WWF Wrestlemania, made in 1994 by Acclaim (I think), a conversion of an arcade game and with 8 characters - Doink the Clown, the Undertaker, Yokozuna, Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels, Bam Bam Bigelow, Lex Luger and Bret the "Hitman" Hart. I actually was pretty good at it - came from lots of practice with Lin Yucheng when we were still living in the same estate and he didn't call himself Yucheng, Lin or YuCheng. *wistful*



Tim recommended 'the Little Prince', which derides grown-ups. If you are free, go and read it.

"The Little Prince is a book written by the French author, journalist, and pilot, Antoine de Saint-Exup�ry. It was written in 1943, one year before his death. It is the most well-known of his novels. From the outside it appears to be a simple children's tale. The Little Prince is actually a profound and deeply moving book written in riddles and laced with philosophy and poetic metaphors. The book has been translated into many languages from the original French version. It was also made into a play and a movie, and the children's cable channel Nickelodeon in America ran a cartoon series in the mid-80s based upon the prince, his rose, and his adventures."

It's available on Palmgear, but I doubt many people will have a Palm / want to read it on one. Doesn't seem to be available on Project Gutenberg.



Geraldine has been corrupted by MSN Explorer. "well...I want my comp to look beautiful". Sigh.

Little Brown Bear has been missing for a long time. I suspect my brother-in-law spirited him away, but he denies it.

Anti-inspirational message (sorta) of the post:
"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse gets the cheese"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes